The most important investment to make, is an investment in oneself. To begin, you must learn about personal finance. Your level of understanding around the fundamentals of budgeting, saving, debt, and investing will impact every aspect of your life and can mean the difference between prosperity or poverty. Possessing knowledge about proper finance management is important and worth investing in.
A book on Personal Finance is a timeless piece that educates and transforms your financial mindset, thereby causing actions that lead to growth. Books that build you financially and guide you on the basics of finance are worth every penny.
WHY SHOULD YOU READ A PERSONAL FINANCE BOOK?
-Equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to manage money effectively.
-Broaden your understanding of how to grow money.
-Educate you on how to generate wealth and the potential impact on your financial well being.
Listed below are 10 books on Personal Finance that will blow your mind.
1. Managing your Finance against Covid-19(Extramile Africa BluePrint):If you’re curious about how your finances have been affected by COVID-19, or maybe you’re still trying to secure your current funds against the looming collapse, this free financial blueprint will show you a detailed step-by-step analysis on your financial options in the Post-COVID landscape.
The methods in this guide have consistently generated high-quality investment opportunities for both small businesses and dedicated readers worldwide.
2. Think and Grow Rich:Here, we’re taught the importance of changing our mindsets from failure consciousness to success consciousness.
3. The Alchemy of Finance:This book proposes that the market is always manipulated to favour the rich and rip the poor off their money. Additionally, the author stretches his point by explaining how traders benefit from trends because they actually push these trends.
4. Intelligent Investor:This book proposes that the market is always manipulated to favour the rich and rip the poor off their money. Additionally, the author stretches his point by explaining how traders benefit from trends because they actually push these trends.
5. Secrets of The Millionaire Mind:This book is powerful and very practical. It is filled with insight that is very important but hard to label. The author talks about how experiences in relation to money remain in your subconscious and determine the way you see and address money. Furthermore, he gives a breakdown of how you can change your psychology and be able to change your financial status.
6. The Millionaire Next Door:The Millionaire next door is a piece which shows how people with high-income, white-collar jobs neglect savings and investments. It draws a comparison between the high-collar jobs and menial jobs and shows how one trumps the other in the future. The book gives huge insight into savings and investments.
7. Money Master:The author itemizes the seven steps that lead to financial freedom from his conversations with various billionaires. These steps are easy, practical and inclusive.
8. You’re a Badass at Making Money:This book generally attacks the wrong perceptions people have when it comes to making money. Indeed, it shatters all the mental blocks in details.The author communicates from her experience and how she was able to overturn her debt into a profitable asset.
9. The Millionaire Fastlane:The book seeks to transmit the understanding that getting a degree, working hard and retiring late is not the best way to succeed. The author believes that early retirement is a possibility. The author pushes three ideologies. These ideologies include; wealth is not money, income should be independent of time and thirdly, have a producer mindset. This wealth-is-not-money ideology teaches that you must invest in relationships. The independent of time ideology demonstrates that you should discard the hourly work idea and finally, the producer mindset teaches that you should always seek to produce value.
10. Broke Millennial:The broke millennial is the book for the student and the person in a new job.This book clearly outlines how to deal with student loans while also talking about the hacks needed when negotiating for an increased salary. It also describes how you can navigate moving back home after you’ve lost a job
Article written by Adeniyi Adekemi Oluwadarasimi