these are Organizations or individual in charge of an organization or established businesses with capacity to recruit marketers for Extramile Africa operations on the field and manage their office spaces as Extrapoints. Requirements for being a corporative merchant include:
1. Must have a physical and established business with a verifiable address.
2. Must have been in such business and location for a minimum of 2 years and
have individuals who can vouch for him or her in such environment.
3. In the case where such a person does not have a business or registered
business, he or she must have a guarantor who is ready to provide a signed
guarantors letter of agreement wherein the guarantor is also required to
4. provide all necessary details including the bank verification number.
5. Must be ready to enlist marketers or provide officers to work in line with our goals.
6. Must have a functional smart phone that belongs to him or his organisation
these are individual business owners or those in charge of an organization or established businesses with capacity to manage their office spaces and Extramile Africa activities as Extrapoints, such as thrifting, loaning and so on. The requirements for recruitment are the same as that of corporatives merchant with the exclusion of marketers recruitment and management.